RE: plugin hooks

Hi Joern,

I think, that's very reasonable.

Just as we agreed, wait a few days until you are covered by the INRIA agreement
to transfer copyright to FSF ... I should be able to tell you more within a few
days ...

Also, I added Yuanjie, Liang (they did GSOC developments) and Yuri in CC since
they will help with testing and extending the ICI and GSOC developments...

Cheers,
Grigori