Re: Dealing with warnings on __attribute__((user)) when dehydra is not loaded

On Fri, Oct 16, 2009 at 08:44, Basile STARYNKEVITCH
<basile@starynkevitch.net> wrote:

> I am surprised & delighted that Diego mentions Dehydra. I thought it was
> Taras Glek's plugin, so Mozilla (not Google) related.

Dehydra still is developed by Mozilla.  We are just starting to use it
internally to implement some analyses.

> I have a simpler suggestion:
>
> every attribute whose name starts with an underscore like "_user" or
> "_foogreen" or "_BORING" never produce any warnings, except perhaps in the
> plugin handling it.

Yeah.  Or perhaps a variant of this.  Allow -Wno-attribute to take as
argument the name of the attribute you want to ignore.

> PS if the dev-static-analysis@lists.mozilla.org list is low volume, I would
> like to subscribe if possible.

I subscribed following some link from Dehydra's main page
(https://developer.mozilla.org/en/Dehydra)

Diego.