Re: Constraints and reload

Quoting Jean Christophe Beyler <jean.christophe.beyler@gmail.com>:
I have an expand_move that rejects anything not accepted, a check_move
that makes sure everything is ok and the constraints that go with (my
'R' constraint).

The instruction generated during greg should normally be refused.

From what you've said, it seems that I did forget to define something
so I will look at the secondary reload stuff ?

When reload decides if something is suitable for reg_equiv_mem or only for reg_equiv_address, it uses strict_memory_address_p.

If you don't have patterns that can handle certain addresses in DFmode,
you should reject these addresses in GO_IF_LEGITIMATE_ADDRESS /
TARGET_LEGITIMATE_ADDRESS_P.