Re: [JAVA,libtool] Big libjava is biiiig.

Dave> There are a couple of regressions to solve first, but it appears
Dave> that I've more-or-less cracked it.  Full details are written up
Dave> here:

Dave>         http://gcc.gnu.org/wiki/Internal_dependencies_of_libgcj

One thing worth considering is that you may be able to shrink things
even more by splitting up some existing objects.

I didn't see AWT in the cluster 48 list, which seems weird.
I would expect it to be in the core due to AWTPermission.

I'm curious why sun.awt and swing ended up in there.

I would expect that with minor tweaks you could probably get AWT, the
peers, and Swing to drop out.  That was true for AWT, at least, last
time I looked at this (years ago) -- but I needed a special case to keep
AWTPermission in.

Tom