Front-End errors again

Hey guys

I am having problems in building my front-end again, so i'll show you
the output.

lang_init_options...
argv[0] = ./host-i686-pc-linux-gnu/gcc/gpy1
argv[1] = -v
argv[2] = foo.lg
argv[3] = -Wall
lang_handle_option!
scode = 37
lang_post_options!
file foo.lg
lang_hooks.init()
lang_init!
done
init_asm_output (name);
init_eh()
Inside lang_dependent_init_target!
init_excess_precision
lang_print_error_function!
gpy1: internal compiler error: Segmentation fault
Please submit a full bug report,
See <http://gcc.gnu.org/bugs.html> for instructions.

Thats the output so far i've tracked the segfault to come from in
toplev.c

static void
lang_dependent_init_target (void)
{
  printf("Inside lang_dependent_init_target!\n");
  /* This determines excess precision settings.  */
  init_excess_precision ();
  printf("init_excess_precision\n");

  /* This creates various _DECL nodes, so needs to be called after the
     front end is initialized.  It also depends on the HAVE_xxx macros
     generated from the target machine description.  */
  init_optabs ();
  printf("init_optabs\n");

So it doesn't reach that last printf so it must be failing in
init_optabs, and i don't think i want to track this much further into
the gcc code so i am missing something in my front-end i just don't
know what yet. So from that comment i guess it must call something
like decl_* function from a front-end but i am not quite sure what
they are supposed to do, i mean i haven't even got a change to merge
in my own parser i made for a previous compiler to into this so i can
start working on the language proper.

Oh yeah i just want to say I really love how lang.opt works thats
really nice setup :)! Lang-specs.h is another file i am wondering i
added an entry into gcc.c the default compilers with the extension to
source files and also into a lang-spec.h but its very short:

  {".lg",   "@lang" , 0, 0, 0},

:) i am just calling this front-end lang i don't want to give the name
until i get a bit further into how the front-end works. But not sure
of what really should go in here other front-ends have very
complicated lang-specs.h and not quite sure whats it meant to
accomplish other than make the compiler aware of what the extension
should be.

The fortran one shows older fortran dialects turning on different
features on the fortran compiler i guess that another feature of it.

Anyways thanks again!

- --Phil