an opencl to ati stream converter

Hello,

I am Soufiane BAGHDADI, an Algerian student, I worked before on some
parsers (lex&yacc, javacc) and I loved this domain, so I want to
participate in the gcc project as it is a great open source compiler
and as I have a lot of time this summer.
I am working on creating an OpenCL for ATI graphics cards, but I don't
want to do something that is done before and this is why I send you
this message!

my approach is to create an OpenCL to ATI stream converter then i will
call the stream converter to generate the binary file
i found also that there is a pseudo assembly language that is called
ATI IL (ATI Intermediate Language) and i don't know How efficient it
is? is better or worse than ATI stream?

So please answer my questions:
is there a working OpenCL compiler that supports ATI graphics cards
and that is implemented in GCC?
Can I work with you in this project? if yes, can you tell me who to contact?

Soufiane B.