Re: Ping: New Toshiba Media Processor (mep-elf) port and maintainer

On Wed, Jun 17, 2009 at 12:52:33AM -0400, DJ Delorie wrote:

> > Pending initial (technical) approval
>
> Ping?  Still waiting for technical approval from a global maintainer.
>
> http://people.redhat.com/dj/mep/

I thought I had sent you mail approving the changes 2 weeks ago.  Perhaps I
misremembered, or perhaps it got lost somewhere.  All of my comments about the
internals of the mep would be things to do if you desired, but as port
maintainer, I don't see that we have to apply standards set for the rest of the
compiler (if we did, probably half of the ports would be rejected for
formatting in some of the files).  I don't recall having any problems with the
machine independent changes.

--
Michael Meissner, IBM
4 Technology Place Drive, MS 2203A, Westford, MA, 01886, USA