Re: increasing the number of GCC reviewers

Basile> I believe I might even become in a few years some kind of
Basile> gcc/ggc*.[ch] secondary reviewer. I don't want to become one
Basile> (being a reviewer is probably more a burden than an honor, and
Basile> probably consume a lot of time, and might be often boring.)

This is probably part of the problem.
Maybe there are other people who don't want to do it :-)

Tom