Re: LLVM as a gcc plugin?

> I'd turn that around: There is already a version of LLVM that uses
> GCC. ÂI don't see any way in which the FSF GCC benefits from this. And
> since this list concerns the FSF GCC...

That is not a valid turn around. We know that the existing LLVM can handle
this. We are not sure if the existing plugin infrastructure can.

That also goes to the more general question "should plugin development be
discussed on this list?". One of the main uses of plugins will probably be
adding features that are not of interest to GCC in general.

> Ciao!
> Steven

Cheers,
--
Rafael Avila de Espindola

Google | Gordon House | Barrow Street | Dublin 4 | Ireland
Registered in Dublin, Ireland | Registration Number: 368047