libJIT + GCC integration and PLDI 2009

Hi Everyone

I will be participating at PLDI 2009 SRC (ACM Programming Language
Design and Implementation) with my poster "Mathematical Apparatus for
Aggressive Optimization of Register Allocation in a Library for
Just-In-Time Compilation in Microsoft Common Intermediate Language
Runtimes on Embedded Systems Software". The web page of this
conference is at http://www-plan.cs.colorado.edu/~pldi09/ . This
conference will be held in Ireland, Dublin, Trinity College from 15
June to 20 June.

I think this might be a great opportunity to meet in person with other
people, and discuss plans around libJIT + gcc integration. If somebody
also will attend this conference, please let me know, so we may meet
there in person.

Thanks,
Kirill

--