Re: archives broken?

On Wed, 6 May 2009, Dave Korn wrote:

>   I see that MHonARc >= 2.6 supports this:
>
> http://www.mhonarc.org/MHonArc/doc/resources/reconvert.html
>
> which I think also does what we want, without any worries about changing
> message numbers or over-feeding it creating dups.  I'm just reading the script
> to see if it does other important stuff besides.

Given that the directory is corrupted, I wouldn't trust a reconvert script
to find the database in a suitable state.  Use
infra/ml-archiving/ml-regen-from-txtfiles.sh, as referenced in
<http://sources.redhat.com/ml/overseers/2004-q1/msg00152.html>, unless it
proves impossible to make it work.

--
Joseph S. Myers