Re: Bootstrap broken by ppl/cloog config problem: finds non-system/non-standard "/include" dir

Tim Prince wrote:
> Dave Korn wrote:
>
>>   Heh, I was just about to post that, only I was looking at $clooginc rather
>> than $pplinc!  The same problem exists for both; I'm pretty sure we should
>> fall back on $prefix if the --with option is empty.
>>

> When I bootstrapped gcc 4.5 on cygwin yesterday, configure recognized the
> newly installed ppl, but not the cloog.  The bootstrap completed
> successfully, and I'm not looking a gift horse in the mouth.

  You don't have a bogus /include dir, but I bet you'll find -I/include in PPLINC.

  It would be interesting to know why it didn't spot cloog.  What's in your
top-level $objdir/config.log?

  BTW, looking at the logic by which all this gets set, I think we're going to
have to take care not to break the in-tree build stuff - which is also subject
of an ongoing thread.  Let me just referesh my memory of what they're discussing.

    cheers,
      DaveK