Re: Restricted version for GCC?

Adayadil Thomas <adayadil.thomas@gmail.com> writes:

> I was wondering if gcc had a restricted version which would enable me
> to write programs
> with a subset of C language.

This question would be better directed to the gcc-help@gcc.gnu.org
mailing list.  Please take any followups to that mailing list.

No, gcc does not implement any restricted versions of the C language,
except in the sense that you can use warnings and -Werror to effectively
disable some dubious constructs.  If you send a message to gcc-help
about this, I recommend that you describe what sorts of restrictions you
had in mind.

Ian