Re: For backend maintainers: changes for C++ compatibility

On Mon, Apr 20, 2009 at 2:30 PM, Ian Lance Taylor <iant@google.com> wrote:
> I have not fixed every gcc backend to compile without producing any of
> the new warnings. ÂI have fixed some: arm, i386, ia64, mips, pa, rs6000,
> s390, sparc, spu. ÂThis covers all the primary and secondary platforms,
> plus spu which I had to touch because I changed a target vector which it
> implements.

Did you test the SPU compiler before you committed this?  If you did
not test this, then you did not follow at all what new developers are
requested to do which is documented at
http://gcc.gnu.org/contribute.html.  You can request someone to help
you out if you need a place to test the spu compiler but I did not see
that request before.

Thanks,
Andrew Pinski