Re: Reserving a number of consecutive registers

> You should use the DF framework in 4.3.x and later.

Ok, I'll try to look at that. Is there an area where I can see how to
initialize the framework and get information about which registers are
free?

Right now, I'm looking in combine.c to see how they are using it. Any
insight would be useful,

Thanks!
Jc