Re: [RFC] Massive recursion in tree_ssa_phiprop_1?

> Feel free to post patches replacing the various similar walks with
> the above pattern (or add a FOR_EACH_BB_IN_DOM_ORDER
> that does it, possibly with a BREAK_FROM_.... that frees the
> VEC used for the worklist).
>
> grep next_dom_son *.c
>
> only finds 22 possible uses of the above pattern.

Even fewer actually.  You can even centralize it in get_dominated_blocks
and then use it.

I already have enough cleanups on my "worklist", and usually
"regressions" (even of this kind) should be fixed by people who
introduce them shouldn't they? ;-)

Paolo