Re: First PPL 0.10.1 release candidate

Dave Korn wrote:
Roberto Bagnara wrote:

We have uploaded the first PPL 0.10.1 release candidate to

Please report any problem you may encounter to ppl-devel

Hi Roberto and team,

I am sorry to report some problems encountered.

Hi Dave,

thanks for the report. We will investigate it immediately.

Target: i686-pc-cygwin, cygwin-1.7.0-42, gcc-4.3.2, ppl configured with
--enable-shared --disable-static, no -fexceptions, no --enable-cxx.

I am not following here. There are no "-fexceptions" and "--enable-cxx" in the PPL configuration procedure. In contrast, "--enable-cxx" is an option of GMP's configuration procedure. Moreover, if GMP was not compiled with the C++ interface enabled there is no way the PPL can work (even though compilation should fail in such case).

Can you send us more details about which version of GMP you are using
and how it was configured?  We also need the files config.log and
config.h generated by PPL's configure script.
Thanks again,

Roberto

--
Prof. Roberto Bagnara