Re: GCC 4.4 Branch Created

On Tue, Mar 31, 2009 at 3:01 PM, Gabriel Dos Reis <dosreis@gmail.com> wrote:
> On Tue, Mar 31, 2009 at 1:51 PM, Rainer Orth
> <ro@techfak.uni-bielefeld.de> wrote:
>> Daniel Berlin writes:
>
>> Understood, but I wonder how other projects deal with this. ?I cannot
>> possibly be the only one in the world who wants to submit structured bug
>> reports by mail.
>
> No, you are not the only one. ?Unless my memory is
> failing me I believe last time, I was told I was the only one...

But you also believed lynx accounted for more than 0.1% of web traffic, so ....
In any case, this is simple:
we have not had an incoming email for gcc-gnats in all of march
or february
or january

If you two want to get together and write some perl incoming email
handler for bugzilla for whatever format and get it set up, i'm not
going to stop you.