help for arm avr bfin cris frv h8300 m68k mcore mmix pdp11 rs6000 sh vax

These are all the !SHIFT_COUNT_TRUNCATED targets.

For 4.5 I would like to improve our RTL canonicalization so that no
out-of-range shifts are ever in the RTL representation.

This in turn means that the description given by SHIFT_COUNT_TRUNCATED
must be exact.  Right now !SHIFT_COUNT_TRUNCATED means "I don't know",
I want it to mean "it is never truncated".

I would like to know whether for avr,bfin,cris,frv,h8300,pdp11,rs6000
(which define SHIFT_COUNT_TRUNCATED as 0) and for mcore,sh,vax (which
do not define it at all) it is right that shift counts are never
truncated.

In addition, for arm and m68k I'd like to know whether bitfield
instructions truncate the bit position the same as shifts (8 bits for
arm, 6 bits for m68k).

This information is particularly important for targets that do not
have a simulator in src.

Thanks in advance!

Paolo