cond-optab patch series

Hi, I'll be posting soon a series of patches labeled [cond-optab].
The aim of the series is to have all ports use cbranch+cstore+cmov
optabs instead of cmp/bcc/scc/movcc.  As a starter, the first patches
I'll post will be cleaning up and centralizing the generation of cmp,
scc and bcc opcodes.

The reasons are as follows:

1) more maintainability, less code duplication.? The preliminary
series I'll send remove 2 lines for each added line

2) more flexibility in RTL generation of jumps.? As a result...

3) less md-code, more machine independent code. ability to make all
the branch selection code written for i386 work on ARM and SPARC too.

Unless there is demand, I don't plan to put this on a branch.? Reviews
and bootstraps are welcome though.

Paolo