Re: GCC at Google Summer of Code'2009

Hi Grigori,
I'm a graduate student at the Institute Of Computing Technology
Chinese Academy Of Sciences,  and I'm interested in the Summer of Code
projects you list in the gcc wiki, especially the one to extend the
ICI/MILEPOST framework to enable fine-grain tunning. As compiler is my
research area, I've read about the framework before, and now I'm
looking forward to launch a SoC project on it.

Cheers,
Yuanjie

--
Yuanjie Huang