Re: GCC Compile Farm News: 12 architectures now available

On Wed, Mar 4, 2009 at 1:17 PM, Laurent GUERBY <laurent@guerby.net> wrote:
> Hi,
>
> Thanks to many donors of both hosting and machines the architecture
> coverage of the GCC Compile Farm has been greatly expanded
> in the recent monthes:
>
> http://gcc.gnu.org/wiki/CompileFarm
> <<
> Architectures currently available:
>
> ? ? ?* i686
> ? ? ?* x86_64, including three bi-quad core with 16 GB of RAM
> ? ? ?* armv5tel
> ? ? ?* powerpc
> ? ? ?* powerpc64
> ? ? ?* sparc
> ? ? ?* sparc64 (sparcv9)
> ? ? ?* alpha
> ? ? ?* mipsel
> ? ? ?* mips64el
> ? ? ?* ia64 (Merced, Madison)
> ? ? ?* hppa
>>>

> We are always looking for hardware donation or commercial discount for
> new or existing architectures, if you have suggestions or vendor
> contacts feel free to contact me directly.
>
> I believe currently all architectures with machines able to host a GCC
> bootstrap are now represented,

You are missing s390(x) here which is even a secondary architecture.

On the above list, what are the target triples that are available?  Do they
match what we have in our list of primary and secondary targets
(see http://gcc.gnu.org/gcc-4.4/criteria.html)?

Thanks,
Richard.