Re: load large immediate

the address label "common_reg " used many times. I think it will
load one time. But after optimized with '-Os' or '-O2', it still loads
the label "common_reg " six times..

Previously, you could define LEGITIMIZE_ADDRESS and LEGITIMIZE_RELOAD_ADDRESS
to get reasonable code. However, that no longer works in gcc 4.4, see PR38785.

I have a patch set; if you like, I can it to you.  Note, however, that it is
not known if the FSF have a relevant valid Copyright assignment on file.