PPS: New GCC Runtime Library Exception: amendment proposal

Hmm, I didn't specifically think of the case where the Source code is
not a high level language, but a code generator is used to generate
a high-level language which is to be compiled with gcc.
E.g. someone might have some assembly Source Code which they translate
to C to migrate to new hardware, and for some reason the assembly-to-C
translator is not GPL compatible.
Presumably we want to allow the use of GCC as well.

However, the wording I gave should cover this fine as well - the assembly /
object code generated from the generated C code is in this code Target
Code with can be generated by an Eligible Compilation Process from the
generated C code.

Still, this is something to keep in mind when trying to further amend and/or
simplify the proposal.