Re: generate assembly mnemonic depending the resource allocation

Alex Turjan <aturjan@yahoo.com> writes:

> Thanks for answer but Im not able to make it work; I dont know how
> to extract the specific slot-usage (out of a number of an
> alternatives) out of the RTL insn description.
> Is there some get_attr_ for this?

You would have to invent the attribute.  This will not be trivial.
One way to make it work would be to do it in FINAL_PRESCAN_INSN.  Keep
track of the instruction slot, and set some global variable in that
macro.  Have the instruction generation look at the variable when
deciding what to emit.  Note that gcc is not going to give you an
instruction for every slot unless you somehow force that to happen.

Ian