Re: Errors on your web page

Paul Richard Thomas wrote:

They even give the impression that an open source plotting package is
specific to their compiler.  Incidentally, I am so wedded to DISLIN,
for which the gfotran version is free, that I have never tried to
build plplot; has any body tried it?

Yes, I have. I help maintain parts of PLplot (notably the Fortran and Tcl
bindings and the Windows platform). PLplot builds fine with gfortran
(on Linux, Cygwin, MinGW) - no problem.

Regards,

Arjen