Cygwin support

Hi All

Looking over the bugzilla data base and archives of this (and other)
lists I was wondering about the level of support there is for GCC on
Cygwin. (I realise that it is weird half-way house to many people and
so does get a fair amount of "abuse" from both the Windoze &
Linux/Un*x purist camps but I like it :-) )

Reason, I ask is I would like to start to contribute and for me Cygwin
is the easiest target for me. But looking over things I'm not sure it
would be the best place to start to help things out.

Andy
--
Brain upgrade required: a working hypothalamus