Cooperation request: ScienceStage.com - the online portal for institutes, scientists and universities

Dear Sir/Madam,

ScienceStage.com is a new-style, user-based and free science portal for institutes, scientists and universities.

The internet is shaping up to undoubtedly become the future preferred medium for sharing scientific experience.
ScienceStage.com enables you to present you and your institution, as well as exchanging scientific ideas and
outcomes by means of video, audio and text features.

We would be pleased to introduce you and your features to a wider, international public.
Keep ahead in this new internet-based scientific age, thanks to http://sciencestage.com!

In case you happen not to be the appropriate person in your institution to deal with such matters,
I would be most grateful if you were to forward this mail to the appropriate person in e.g. communications, public relation or editorial department. For editorial purposes see our press information at: http://sciencestage.com/press/sc_pi_1.pdf

Advantages for you
-   Strengthening your public profile in the face of global competition
-   Creating your own podcast to reach students within your own university, or indeed on a global level
-   Chance to conduct dialogue and exchange information with experts, universities and institutes from all over the world
-   Free storage space for hosting memory-intensive video and audio podcasts free of charge, and linking these to your homepage
-   Opportunities to present yourself and set up links to your podcast
-   Establishing your features within the academic setting of ScienceStage.com

How to proceed

1.   Use the advantages of our service. ScienceStage.com sets up a channel for you free of charge,
      and broadcasts the features you nominate and post.

2.   Opt for a White-Label solution, and your channel will be given a distinctive design by ScienceStage.com for a small charge.
      Here you will find an example of a White-Label solution: http://sciencestage.com/de/global-law-research

3.   Use ScienceStage.com as an appropriate source of advertising space, and use it to help influence opinions.
      We would be happy to advise you in this.

Protecting your rights
-   When your features are published, ScienceStage.com indicates all sources and references.
-   Your authorship is disclosed, and you may determine the scope of the rights of use.
    Upon request we can remove your podcasts and channel at any time.

The world should be made aware of your achievements!
Set up a channel for your features. If you have any questions, please do not hesitate to get in touch with us by phone or e-mail.

Kind regards
Rebecca Friese
---
ScienceStage.com
a service of einheit.berlin GmbH
karl-liebknecht-straÃe 13
10178 berlin, germany

phone: +49 (0)30 24 08 57 87
fax: +49 (0)30 40 50 04 56
press@sciencestage.com
www.sciencestage.com

chief executive officers: marko bubke-chau and sebastian burmester
amtsgericht berlin charlottenburg, hrb 104457 b