Re: How to extend lanuage C in GCC ?

Yes, things like near, far, .. are all that  I need. I
think this is the right way for me.

I've glanced at the link you gave me. I see that the
M32R/D has the attribute "model" with value "small,
medium and target", I don't know whether this is the
standard atributes for all targets in GCC that I can
use or I have to do something to add my own attribute.

And if I want to add more value , for example
"xlarge...", what do I have to do ?

Thank you very much.

http://gcc.gnu.org/onlinedocs/gcc-4.3.2/gcc/Function-Attributes.html#Function-Attributes.