Re: thread build on solaris

Eric,

I'm not sure what you are trying to say here - that it should be fixed
locally on my side at the level of the header file? Or something else?
Fixing locally really isn't feasible as I'm working with a large
amount of code (a whole code distribution, in fact) and who knows how
many anachronisms are in the solaris headers.

Ed