Rewrite of tree level PRE and vect-67.c failure

Dan and Richard,

Are either of you aware of the gcc.dg/vect/vect-67.c failure that is
occuring on some platforms?  I see it on IA64 (Linux and HP-UX) but a
scan of the gcc-testresults mailing lists shows failures on x86_64 and
powerpc as well.

Looking into the failure, I see that it started (at least on IA64) at
version r137631, which is the checkin for the tree level PRE rewrite that
was done back in July.  That checkin mentions some known pre-* test
regressions that would happen for a while but I didn't see any mention
of vect-67.c.

Steve Ellcey
sje@cup.hp.com