Re: Defining a common plugin machinery

> Personally I'm against the env var idea as it would make it harder to
> figure out what's going on. I think someone mentioned that the same
> effect could be achieved using spec files.

Ian mentioned the idea of creating small wrapper scripts with the names:
gcc/g++ etc which just call the real gcc/g++... adding the necessary
command line args. These can then just be put earlier in the search path.

I currently use the env var method in my project, but I think the
wrapper script idea is a bit nicer than using env vars personally, so i
will likely change to that soon.

Brendon.