Re: Does IRA support stack slot sharing for locals and spilled pseudos?

Jeff Law wrote:
Presumably mucking around with the MEM_EXPR on the DECL isn't going to mess up inlining? What about debugging?

I'm certain it won't mess up inlining, because all that is long done with by the time we're in rtl -- it's all just one big function by this time.

I wouldn't have thought it would mess up debugging, but we'll
have to see what happens with Alex's enhanced var-tracking...

I have attached a patch to pr 37447.

r~