ia64/ia32 Instruction Description

Hello all,
I am looking for a boiled down version of the ia64/32 instruction set which I could extract instruction/flag dependencies from. As a last resort I will use the Intel Software Developer PDFs. Based on my understanding, the ia64.md and i386.md don't exactly give this information.

As an example, I would like to obtain the following information:

instruction format, input condition codes/flags, altered codes/flags

Cheers,
JD