Re: PR37363: PR36090 and PR36182 all over again

> Date: Fri, 05 Sep 2008 14:42:11 +0200
> From: Paolo Bonzini <bonzini@gnu.org>

> We can do it incrementally.  For now, only redefine
> LEGITIMATE_CONSTANT_P on CRIS and in the documentation, and use it in
> simplify_plus_minus.  For 4.5, we can look at other places using
> gen_rtx_CONST and strengthen them too.

Ok, but I'd like to make one that is usable for all ELF targets,
but perhaps not change it universally at this time (I mean, not
providing it in elfos.h or similar).

Maybe as part of a change from target macro to target hook, with
LEGITIMATE_CONSTANT_P as a default would fit, even at this
stage?

brgds, H-P