Re: [graphite] Google Summer of Code 2008 is over - Thank you

Hi Tobias,

On Wed, Aug 20, 2008 at 4:45 PM, Tobias Grosser
<grosser@fim.uni-passau.de> wrote:
> So even if Google Summer of Code has finished. I do not want to say
> "Goodbye", but "Hello" to you.
> I am looking forward to work with you on gcc and graphite!

I would like to say a big thank you for your contributions.  It was a
pleasure to work with you during this SOC, and I hope to have your
valuable opinion, remarks and patches for loop optimizations and
parallelization on top of the graphite infrastructure.

Sebastian