RE: New test is invalid for AVR

Bear with me, here, as I'm new to running the test suite and how it all works...

I do have that line that you have in my atmega128-sim.exp:
set_board_info gcc,stack_size 2048

I see in the test results that -DSTACK_SIZE=2048 is correctly getting passed in when this test is being compiled.

Beyond that, I don't know what is supposed to be done to mark this test as unsupported for the AVR.

Thanks,
Eric Weddington