Re: GNAT build failure on cross

Arnaud Charlet wrote:
Any suggestions?

I would double check that you are indeed using the freshly built corresponding native. Maybe your native installation didn't work as expected and your building from an older compiler. That's the most likely explanation.

Alternatively, there have been changes recently in the libada and ada
Makefiles by Paolo Bonzini that might be related.

I agree with Arnaud that the most likely explanation is not-recent-enough native tools. But you can try reverting to r138299 to see if my patches are at fault.

Paolo