GCC 4.3.2 Status Report (2008-07-14)

Status
======

The GCC 4.3 branch is open for commits under normal release branch
rules.  The 4.3.2 release is expected around 2008-08-06.

Quality Data
============

Priority	  #	Change from Last Report
--------	---	-----------------------
P1		  8     +- 0
P2		117	+  5
P3		  3	+  1
--------	---	-----------------------
Total		128	+  6

As we are approaching the intended release date of 4.3.2 we need to
address the P1 bugs or downgrade them accordingly.  Seven of the eight
P1 bugs also occur on the trunk, so any progress here will also help
GCC 4.4.

If you think you have spotted a regression on the branch for a
primary or secondary target that does not show up when invoking the
"Serious regressions" link from the GCC homepage please tell one
of the RMs.

Previous Report

http://gcc.gnu.org/ml/gcc/2008-06/msg00531.html

The next report for the 4.3 branch will be sent by Jakub.

--
Richard Guenther <rguenther@suse.de>
Novell / SUSE Labs