Re: C++ Warnings on trunk

NightStrike <nightstrike@gmail.com> writes:

> I was under the impression that these would be cleaned up before the
> -W options were applied to the trunk.

It's pretty hard to clean up all the warnings for every possible
target.  Also these are only warnings--this code is not compiled with
-Werror.

In this case, I argue that this code is always compiled with a C
compiler, and should never be compiled by a C++ compiler.  Therefore,
I believe it is wrong for this code to be compiled with the
-Wc++-compat warning enabled.  This should be fixed somewhere in the
configure script and/or Makefile.

Ian