Re: Some bugs in the GCC 4.3 release notes

On Tue, 10 Jun 2008, James Brown wrote:
> The link the the GCC 4.3 release notes to the TR1 implementation
> status page is dead.

No more, fixed with the patch below.

(This was one of the side effects of a documentation rewrite on the
libstdc++ side.)

> Also, the parallel mode page is somewhat unclear as to exactly _how_
> to substitute the parallel algorithms "on a piecemeal basis."

Let me add the libstdc++ list where the experts are.  Usually, user
support questions should go to gcc-help@gcc.gnu.org, not the general
lists which is about the development _of_ GCC as opposed to _with_ GCC,
but this may be something to hilight better in our documentation.

Gerald
--
Gerald (Jerry) Pfeifer   gerald@pfeifer.com   http://www.pfeifer.com/gerald/