Re: [graphite] Loop tiling

Hi all,

Yes, Sebastian is Right for now, and thanks for pointing out the references.

Yet in the longer term, we are working on CLooG extensions to facilitate
tiling with parametric sizes, multidomensional tiling, increased
scalability, no risks of integer overflows, and better quality of
generated code... :-).

The magic is mostly in a couple of papers by Radjopadhye and his
students, at PLDI'07 and SC'07. We are working on extending it to
affine-by-statement scheduling and imperfectly nested loops, and also to
 make it run within one single run of CLooG (see those papers for details).

More info at an upcoming phone meeting, or if Cedric wants to comment a
little more.

Albert