Re: [lto] Streaming out language-specific DECL/TYPEs

Jan Hubicka wrote:

Sure if it works, we should be lowering the types during gimplification
so we don't need to store all this in memory...
But C++ FE still use its local data later in stuff like thunks, but we
will need to cgraphize them anyway.

I agree. The only use of language-specific DECLs and TYPEs after gimplification should be for generating debug information. And if that's already been done, then you shouldn't need it at all.

--
Mark Mitchell
CodeSourcery