Re: GCC Compile Farm News: two new bi-quad core machines available

On Thu, May 22, 2008 at 11:39 AM, Joe Buck <Joe.Buck@synopsys.com> wrote:
> Also, the FSF has rather restrictive linking rules, so I don't think the
> patch can include the link to AMD's site (the link to INRIA should be
> fine).
>
> Since we can't give AMD a link, we could at least list them first.
> Perhaps something like
>
> <dd>AMD has generously donated two bi-quad core machines with the
> latest Opteron 8354 "Barcelona B3" processor and 16GB of RAM
> to the <a href="wiki/CompileFarm">GCC Compile Farm project</a>
> for use by free software developers.  Hosting is donated

We would like to have the name of the department that provided these
machines in the announce.  Is the following wording acceptable?

<dd>AMD Developer Central has generously donated two bi-quad core
machines with the latest AMD Opteron 8354 "Barcelona B3" processors
and 16GB of RAM to the <a href="wiki/CompileFarm">GCC Compile Farm
project</a> for use by free software developers.  Hosting is donated

Thanks,
Sebastian Pop
--
AMD - GNU Tools