Re: GCC 4.2.4 Released

Andrew Haley wrote:
Paul M. Dubuc wrote:
Joseph S. Myers wrote:
GCC 4.2.4 has been released.

GCC 4.2.4 is a bug-fix release, containing fixes for regressions in
GCC 4.2.3 relative to previous GCC releases.  This release is
available from the FTP servers listed at:

http://www.gnu.org/order/ftp.html

Please do not contact me directly regarding questions or comments
about this release.  Instead, use the resources available from
http://gcc.gnu.org.

As always, a vast number of people contributed to this GCC release --
far too many to thank individually!
I have been trying to find a list of bugs that have been fixed in this
release without any success. How do I find this information about a
given release?

The ChangeLogs are a good place to start.

Andrew.
Thanks. Where can I find them? If you mean http://gcc.gnu.org/gcc-4.2/changes.html I looked there already and I don't see any information about what was fixed specifically in 4.2.4. I also tried querying the bugs database with no luck.

--
       Paul M. Dubuc