Re: Reviving old port

Richard,
  Thanks a lot for the detailed explanation. I need some time to digest,
since this is my first experience doing a gcc backend port.

> Probably most of that was just telling you what you already knew, sorry.
Not really, I am new to most of these concepts. At this stage, this is
exactly the amount of details I am looking for. Thanks a lot for your
patience and level of detail.

> Good luck with the port,
>
> Richard

Regards,