Re: IRA for GCC 4.4

I'm willing to try and do some benchmarking of Fortran codes using IRA
(on i686 and x86_64), and report back here with figures and reduced
testcases of eventual slow-downs. What is the current, stable way to
build an IRA compiler and run it? Should I just get the last revision
of the ira branch? When compiling, are there any options
necessary/useful?

Thanks,
FX

--