RFC Test suite fix testing of no_trampolines

There are several test in testsuite that use trampolines that are still run with dejagnu switch set to no_trampolines.

Its on my TODO list for AVR target but a recent email reminded me that it affects testing of other targets than can't or won't support trampolines.

Theres an old patch by Björn Haase that was approved but not committed in 2005 that addressed many of these

Essentially excluding them with dg-require-effective-target

I am going to create an updated version of this. I realize that some of the target-supports changes are no longer needed.

Any comments?