Re: [linux-cirrus] Re: wot to do with the Maverick Crunch patches?

Brian Austin wrote:
As some of you know, Cirrus is now out of the ARM business,.  Officially
April 1st.  (No joke).  We still have however arm.cirrus.com.

What a great day to announce that. Is there an official announcement available somewhere now? The company I work for is about to release a board to PCB fab with a Cirrus part on it. If this is the case we may want to hold back on the release and switch ARM parts.

I guess we'll go after our supplier as well to see what availability on the existing parts will be like

Andrew McKay
Iders Inc.