Re: gcc-4.1-20080303 is now available

Dave Korn wrote:
> Jakub Jelinek wrote on 17 March 2008 12:00:

>>>   As an epiphenonmenal side-effect of being regenerated with the latest
>>> version of autogen rather than an older one.  It could always be
>>> reverted and/or re-regenerated with an older version.
>> The fixincl.x change on 4.1 branch should be IMNSHO reverted.
>>
>> 	Jakub
>

>   I tend to agree.  I'll revert this change under the own-patches rule.
>
>   Bruce, have you been following this thread?  Just a heads-up.

On second thought, let's just change the template for the gpl-v2 branches,
replacing this:

 *  The Free Software Foundation, Inc.
 *
 [=(define re-ct 0) (define max-mach 0) (define ct 0)
   (define HACK "") (define Hack "")    (define tmp "")
   (gpl "inclhack" " *  ")=]
 */

with:

 *  The Free Software Foundation, Inc.
 *
 [=(define re-ct 0) (define max-mach 0) (define ct 0)
   (define HACK "") (define Hack "")    (define tmp "")
   \=]
 *  inclhack is free software.
 *
 *  You may redistribute it and/or modify it under the terms of the
 *  GNU General Public License, as published by the Free Software
 *  Foundation; either version 2 of the License, or (at your option)
 *  any later version.
 *
 *  inclhack is distributed in the hope that it will be useful,
 *  but WITHOUT ANY WARRANTY; without even the implied warranty of
 *  MERCHANTABILITY or FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE.
 *  See the GNU General Public License for more details.
 *
 *  You should have received a copy of the GNU General Public License
 *  along with inclhack.  If not, write to:
 *      The Free Software Foundation, Inc.,
 *      51 Franklin Street, Fifth Floor
 *      Boston, MA  02110-1301, USA.
 */

I suppose "inclhack" should be replaced with "fixincludes".  Funny,
I don't think I've ever looked at that name since I wrote the thing
years ago.  :)